Welcome to a new range of disinfecting products powered by electrolysed water, safer for you, kind to your skin and kinder to the environment. All our products are hypoallergenic and, when used as directed, are not dangerous if inhaled.
Kills 99.995% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
Powerful disinfectant and deodoriser
FREE FROM alcohol, aldehydes, parabens, dyes and scents
This product is 100% Eco Friendly, 100% Mineral, Vegan, Non Toxic and Made In Britian
Hypoallergenic, is non-irritant and non-staining
Suitable for preparation area